- A journey through Bristol Harbour
- Water safety briefing
- Paddling kneeling down
- Paddling standing up
- Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turning
- Self rescue techniques
- Instruction from our passionate and qualified guides
- Hot showers and changing facilities
- Small group sizes (maximum 8 per instructor)
- Annual SUP Bristol membership and access to members sessions
Please bring your own water bottle – it’s warm out there!
When: Sat and Sun, 11.00 and 14.00 (April–Oct)
Duration: 2.5 hours approx
Price: £37.50 each
Where to meet: The Cottage Inn, Baltic Wharf, Bristol BS1 6XG
Online booking: Pre-booking only. Choose your date and book now.