Join SUP Bristol for a stand up paddleboarding adventure and see Bristol Floating Harbour from a brand new perspective.
This is your chance to learn the basics and put them into action on a mini adventure through the exciting historical waterways of Bristol Harbourside. See the sights from the water, propelled by your own paddle.
Choose your date from the calendar below and book now.
- A journey through Bristol Harbour
- Water safety briefing
- Paddling kneeling down
- Paddling standing up
- Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turning
- Self rescue techniques
- Instruction from our passionate and qualified guides
- Hot showers and changing facilities
- Small group sizes (maximum 8 per instructor)
- Annual SUP Bristol membership and access to members sessions
Please bring your own water bottle
When: Sat and Sun, 11.00, 14.00
Want to paddle on a weekday? Try a taster session.
Duration: 2 hours
Price: £40 each
Ages: 18 + (please see our family page if you’d like to bring under 18s)
Where to meet: The Cottage Inn, Baltic Wharf, Bristol BS1 6XG
Online booking: Pre-booking only. Choose your date and book now.