Paddleboarding for Teams
Get the team back together.
Book an unforgettable paddleboarding experience with us for your next team social or away day.
Each session is bespoke and we will work with you to tailor the session to achieve your objectives. We can include games and team building challenges or simply an opportunity to network and socialise standing on water as opposed to sitting at your desk.
- Weekdays 11:00, 14:00, 16:30, 18:30 (1.5 hours)
- Weekends 11:00, 14:00 (2 hours)
- Other times and bespoke sessions by arrangement
- Group size 4+ (6+ peak) . Please contact us about larger groups
- City centre location (Baltic Wharf, Bristol BS1 6XG)
- Free parking on site
- Book online with £10pp deposit
- From £25 pp inc VAT
From initial enquiry to sharing your photos afterwards, we’re here to take the hassle out of booking your activity. Friendly and personal service guaranteed.
- Book online or by invoice with a £10pp non-refundable deposit.
- We’ll send you full joining instructions to send on to the group
- Final numbers and balance due two weeks before your event
- Updates by email, phone and text
You’re in safe hands. We’re an AALS approved centre and a Water Skills Academy Centre of Excellence. We hold £5m public liability insurance and our risk assessments (including COVID-19) and operating procedures are available on request should you need them.
- Water safety briefing
- Basic paddling skills
- Journey through Bristol’s historic Floating Harbour
- Games and activities
- Hot showers and changing facilities
- Wetsuits and jackets if required (most people wear their own clothes in summer)
- Secure storage for valuables
- Top instruction from our passionate and qualified guides
- This season’s premium paddleboarding equipment
- Free photos of your session
- Sportswear or similar (dress for the weather and avoid cotton)
- Watershoes and/or flipflops for walking on the bank
- Change of clothes
- Drinks bottle
We believe that paddleboarding is for everyone and we’re experts at working with mixed ability groups. Please contact us to discuss any accessibility requirements – we’ll do everything we can to get everyone on the water.