Important note for drivers. Road access is from the east only due to temporary roadworks. Please allow extra time for your journey and read this carefully as Google / Apple maps may not have been updated.
Updated: Jan 2023
COMING FROM HOTWELLS/PORTWAY/M5
- There is currently no access to our base from this end
- Please follow diversion via Coronation Road (15 mins)
- Or, park at Brunel Lock Road (BS1 6XH) and walk (5 mins)
DRIVING FROM THE CITY CENTRE
- Access from Cumberland Road is open as normal
- Entrance to the Cottage Inn car park (BS1 6XG) is immediately after the temporary roadworks
- Don’t miss it or you’ll have to drive all the way around
Parking on site is free but limited, so please arrive early.
The ferries are now operating again. Cycling and walking routes are unaffected.
Please plan your journey to arrive 15 mins early as we start briefings at the advertised time and we will not be able to wait. Since we’re limited on numbers, regretfully, late arrivals cannot be rescheduled.
Above: The 15-min diversion if driving from the A4/M5/Portway
Above: The on-site car park (BS1 6XG) and a couple of other nearby options
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The SUP Bristol team