We’re proud to offer a 1 year warranty on our used Red Paddle boards. Why? Because we believe in Red’s durability and build quality so much that we want to go beyond the industry standard of not offering a warranty on used equipment. With a warranty rate less than 0.5% why wouldn’t we!
Spares and repairs
With Red’s design ethos aiming for increased longevity we hope you never need to use our spares stock. However, should you ever need to replace a part we’ll be able to get spares out to you super quickly. From o-rings to SUP valves Red have designed their products from the ground up to have easily replaceable parts. Our expert team is on hand to provide repair advice and how to guides, to help you keep your kit on the water for many years to come.
SUP Bristol Used Board Warranty Terms and Conditions
SUP Bristol warrants all used Red Paddle Co boards sold by SUP Bristol to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If a product is found to be defective by SUP Bristol, in its sole discretion, SUP Bristol’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
SUP Bristol will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty applies only to used boards purchased from SUP Bristol and is non-transferable.
2. Any products returned to SUP Bristol for inspection must be authorised in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SUP Bristol assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer and shipping charges are not refundable. If shipping products we recommend using a tracked/insured service. We use Parcelforce booked through Parcel2Go.com (£10 approx up to 20kg)
4. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper packing.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage Caused by excessive UV/Heat Exposure (shown by distinct yellow glue staining around seams or fading of parts such as fins and logos)
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives.
- Damage to Red Paddle Co products caused by non-Red Paddle Co products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
5. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product.
6. Boards replaced under a betterment or refresh scheme are not covered by a warranty unless specified during the terms of the agreement.
7. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original SUP Bristol purchase receipt.
8. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect your legal rights under laws.
9. Warranties and/or product replacements are only applicable/redeemable in the UK.
10. The warranty is only applicable for private use and will not be offered for any commercial purchase, such as school or centre.
11. The warranty is offered for boards only. Leashes, bags, fins and pumps are not warrantied.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or issues caused by misuse, cosmetic damage, improper care, or impacts or accidents. Wear and tear is a natural consequence of using your equipment in the outdoors. The lifespan of your board will depend on how much it’s used and how well you look after it. Taking care of your equipment properly will increase the lifetime of the product.
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty is offered by SUP Bristol, not the manufacturer. This warranty only coverers boards manufactured by Red Paddle Co since 2022 and sold by SUP Bristol since Sep 2022.