Paddleboarding for Stags
Start your stag weekend with a splash. Check out stand up paddleboarding – it’s the UK’s fastest growing watersport and the ultimate stag do activity.
We’ll combine building some basic skills and a journey with plenty of games to make sure the stag leaves refreshed.
Our stag activities are suitable for all and can be as relaxed (dry) or energetic (wet) as you want. If you’re looking for an adventure in Bristol city centre it doesn’t get any better than this.
- Weekends at 11.00 or 14.00
- 2 hours session
- Group sizes 6-30. Please contact us about larger groups
- Meet at Baltic Wharf, Bristol BS1 6XG
- Free parking on site (first come first served)
- Book online with £10pp deposit
- Safe and fun fancy dress encouraged
- £40 pp
From initial enquiry to sharing your photos afterwards, we’re here to take the hassle out of booking your activity. Friendly and personal service guaranteed.
- Book with a £10pp non-refundable deposit. We’ll send your balance invoice and full joining instructions to send on to the group
- Final numbers and balance due two weeks before your event
- Updates by email, phone and text
- Water safety briefing
- Basic paddling skills
- Games and activities
- Hot showers and changing facilities
- Wetsuits and jackets if required (most people wear their own clothes in summer)
- Secure storage for valuables
- Top instruction from our passionate and qualified guides
- This season’s premium paddleboarding equipment
- Free photos of your session
- Sportswear or similar (dress for the weather and avoid cotton)
- Watershoes and/or flipflops for walking on the bank
- Change of clothes
- Drinks bottle