Paddleboarding for Families
Join us for a family adventure to remember. Stand up paddleboarding is fun, safe and great for your kids’ confidence in water. We’ll learn the basics through games and explore Bristol by stand up paddleboard. Join with other families, or book a private family session.
PUBLIC FAMILY SESSIONS
Join with other families and take to the water for an inspiring 90 minute adventure. We’ll cover the basics, play games and explore Bristol by stand up paddleboard.
Age 10+, £25 pp
Weekdays 11am and 2pm
No minimum session size – a great option for smaller groups. Age 10+
BOOK A PRIVATE FAMILY SUP SESSION
Book your own family SUP session as part of the perfect Bristol day out. You’ll learn the basics through fun and games and we’ll tailor the session to your family.
Age 8+, From £25 pp
Weekdays 11am and 2pm
Weekends 9am and 4.30pm
- Water safety briefing
- Basic paddling skills
- Confidence building games and activities
- A short SUP journey
- Hot showers and changing facilities
- The latest SUP equipment
- ISO approved buoyancy aids
- Free wetsuits if required (sportswear recommended in summer)
- Secure storage for valuables
- Top instruction from our passionate and qualified guides
- Clothes you don’t mind getting wet (avoid cotton and jeans)
- A towel and complete change of clothes (just in case!)
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Under 18’s must wear footwear (we recommend old trainers)
- Minimum age 8+ (10+ for public sessions)
- Scheduled sessions run weekly during school holidays. Private sessions at a time to suit you.
- 1.5 hours approx
- Meet us at the Cottage Inn, Baltic Wharf, Bristol BS1 6XG
- Book early to guarantee your session, especially in the busy summer holiday.
STRESS FREE GUARANTEE
From initial enquiry to sharing your photos afterwards, we’re here to take the hassle out of booking your activity. Friendly and personal service guaranteed.
What they say about SUP Bristol
“I just wanted to let you know what a fantastic 1.5 hours we had on Saturday. Firstly it was lovely that it was just the 3 of us and so we could learn, have fun and relax together as a family. Very special. It was so reassuring that the instructor (Kate) kept a very close eye on our 11 year old throughout. The location is fantastic and the little facts about the ships and the dock was also an added bonus. Thank you for providing the sunshine too…..we will be back!”
“Did the session with my best friend and her 16 and 14 year old daughters, didn’t stop smiling the entire time! Nick was our instructor and was great, clear instruction and a lovely calm manner, gave us all confidence. It was a great, fun and highly enjoyable session and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!”